What is Property Reels?
Get Ready Phoenix!
1st stop, we’ll be dropping 13 episodes in the greater Phoenix Arizona area as a pilot to what’s to come in a city near you. Interested in being featured. Fill out the form above and one of our representatives will get back to you within 2 business days. Only 65 spots will be available.
WHY THE WEB INSTEAD OF TRADITIONAL TV?
With video making up more than 80% of internet traffic and less people using watching traditional TV but rather watching video from their mobile devices and smart TV’s we are convinced we are onto the next biggest thing for the real estate industry and it’s dedicated hard-working agents.
ADDITIONAL FACTS ABOUT VIDEO
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter
- YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of total internet users.
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week.
- More than 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube each day.
- More video content is uploaded in 30 days than the major U.S. television networks have created in 30 years.
- One-third of online activity is spent watching video.
- 85% of the US internet audience watches videos online.
- Every second, a million minutes (17,000 hours) of video content will cross global IP networks by 2021, according to Cisco (via Forbes).
- The 25-34 (millennial) age group watches the most online videos and men spend 40% more time watching videos on the internet than women.
- Over 500 million (half a BILLION) people are watching video on Facebook every day (via Forbes).
AGENTS DID YOU KNOW?
- Over half of video content is viewed on mobile.
- 92 percent of mobile video viewers share videos with others.
- 90% of Twitter video views happen on a mobile device.
- Sixty-four percent of consumers make a purchase after watching branded social videos (via tubularinsights).
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
- Views on branded video content have increased 258% on Facebook and 99% on YouTube as of June 2017 (via tubularinsights).
- 46% of users act after viewing an ad.
We hope you understand just how excited we are to launch our professionally produced HGTV style web series show Property Reels in cities across the US.
Agents, don’t miss out for a chance to be featured and promoted locally along with your listing of choice as we push our web series on popular channels such as Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and more to potential home-buyers in your area.